Required Documents for Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Shot Records
- Physical Exam(doesn’t have to be from Florida but cannot be older than 1 year)
- Last year’s or current Report Card
- Most recent Test Scores (i.e. FSA, SAT 10, TERRA-NOVA, etc.)
- Proof of Residency (A driver’s license is not acceptable proof of residency)
- utility bill
- lease agreement
- home purchase agreement
- IEP or 504 Plan documentation (if applicable).
*Please note: FBMS will request records and work diligently to obtain the records. However, the more information provided by the family upon registration, the more appropriate the placement for the student (i.e. advanced courses).
Registration is open during regular school hours. However, if you wish for your student to start school the same day as you register, please arrive by 8 a.m., and as much notice as possible is preferred.
Click the Link to Download