Required Documents for Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Shot Records (Form DH 680)
- Physical Exam (Does not have to be from Florida but cannot be older than 1 year)
- Last year’s or current Report Card
- Most recent Test Scores (i.e. FSA, SAT 10, TERRA-NOVA, etc.)
- Proof of Residency (A driver’s license is not acceptable proof of residency)
- Current Utility Bill in your name (Gas, Electric, Water, Land-Line Phone)
- Current lease agreement (with Landlord's name, address, & phone)
- Home purchase agreement (Mortgage payment, Closing papers, or Mortgage payment statement)
- Residence Insurance Statement
- IEP or 504 Plan documentation (if applicable).
- Florida Driver's License matching your current residence.
- Legal Guardianship documents (if applicable)
*Please note: FBMS will request records and work diligently to obtain the records. However, the more information provided by the family upon registration, the more appropriate the placement for the student (i.e. advanced courses).
Once you have completely filled out the registration packet and have all the required items please email or guidance counselors to finalize your registration.