Callahan Middle School Technology Distribution
- Technology distribution will be held on 3/27/20 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- We will utilize the existing dropoff/pickup line for the distribution. Access to CMS will ONLY be available via Wordlaw Circle.
- Be sure that you have your picture ID and your student’s ID number when you come. Your student’s ID number can be found in FOCUS if your child has not committed it to memory.
- If you were not able to pre-register you will have to have a paper copy of the technology checkout form. You can access that form here: https://fl02213748.schoolwires.net/cms/lib/FL02213748/Centricity/Domain/1097/Digital%20Distance%20Learning%20Agreement.pdf (We will also have forms available on-site. ONLY the parent/guardian is permitted to sign for the agreement.)
- Please don’t worry if you are not in line the moment the gates open! We have the necessary computers and will remain open for the duration of the scheduled period.