HILLIARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- K-5 Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be held July 27th through July 30th with additional dates of August 6th, 17th, and 18th at Hilliard Elementary.
- Registration requirements and packets are available online at the following link: CLICK HERE
- Appointment times are also available through this link. During these appointments, guidance counselors will be available to assist parents with registration for their child.
- In consideration of the requested social distancing, please limit these visits to one parent.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
You will need to bring the following documentation with you to registration:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization/Shot Record
- Physical Examination Record
- Driver’s license or identification
- Proof of Residency (Bill, Rent/Lease agreement, etc.) containing physical address
- Any guardianship papers if person registering the child is not on the birth certificate