- All students must have their Student ID in order to check out books.
- Students may check out three (3) book if they have no fines on their account. If a fine does exist they may check out two (2) books.
- If the student has a past due book on their account they may not check out other books until it is returned.
- The loan period is two (2) weeks from the date students check them out.
- If a book is late there will be a $.05 charge per day.
Before School Entry
- High school students may use the media center in the mornings without a library pass.
- Middle school students must have a library pass. Student may purchase this pass for $2.00 in the library.