Title I is the largest federal assistance program for schools. Allocations are based on the number of free and reduced lunch participants. BES is a school-wide Title I program providing services to students in the regular classroom.
We have developed the School/Parent Compact with the input and assistance of our School Advisory Council. We look forward to working closely with parents as a vital part of our educational team.
What does Title I do for our school? Title I funds help to:
- provide instructional assistance through paraprofessionals.
- provide additional training for school staff.
- provide supplemental teaching resources.
- provide supplemental tutoring resources.
- support parental involvement activities.