The goals of FBLA are to:
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Typical yearly activities may include:
- Club and District Fundraising
- District Rally
- Attend FBLA National Leadership Conference
- Compete in District FBLA Competitions
- Compete in Florida State FBLA Competitions
- Compete in INTUIT Social Innovation Challenge
- Compete in National FBLA Competitions
If you are interested in joining, learning more, or helping out, please contact our advisor : Brian Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org)