Quick Steps for parents/students using the online athetic clearance process:
- Visit https://athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org/
- Select Florida
- First Time Users:
- Create an Account. PARENTS/GUARDIANS will register with a valid email username and password
- Return Users:
- Enter login information and click "Sign In"
- Sign In using your email address that you registered with
- Select "Start Clearance Here" to start the process.
- School year in which the student plans to particpate.
- School at which the student attends and will compete at.
- Sport/s (We recommend that if the student will be particpating in mulitple sports, that those sports are added all at once)
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Parent/Guardian Information, Medical History, Signature Forms and upload a File if applicable. (If you have gone through the Athletic Clearance process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages and the information will autofill.)
- One you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the online registration process.
- The student is not Cleared YET! This data will be electronically filed with your school's athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent out.
Questions? Use th eyellow Help option on the bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket.
ALL Student Athletes MUST complete annually the following FHSAA required NFHS Learn courses, per FHSAA policy, BEFORE PARTICIPATION: Upoon completion, certificates are to be included in uploaded documents to athletic clearance.