2A District 3 Championship
Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Baker County HS
- Baldwin Middle-High School
- Ed White HS (HOST)
- Fernandina Beach HS
- Jean Ribault HS
- Paxon School for Advanced Studies
- Raines HS
- West Nassau HS
- Yulee HS
Course Location: New World Sports Complex, 13715 Lake Newman Street, Jacksonville, FL 32221
Parking: There is a $5 charge for parking. Spectators may park in main parking lot, or along Lake Newman Street. Coaches may park in main parking lot or along Secluded Road.
Admission Fee: Admission fee is $6.00 per spectator. Tickets will only be sold on GoFan.co. It is accessible using the direct link- https://gofan.co/app/events/122568 or using the QR code that is attached to this email. Use your mobile device to show proof of purchase to enter the facility at entry gate.
Club House, including restrooms, is off-limits. Portable toilets will be available for use by athletes and spectators.
Trainer will be on-site.
* Masks are required for all who enter the facility. Athletes may remove masks for warm-up, cool-down, and racing. Athletes are not required to wear masks to the starting line.
* Coaches are responsible for COVOD-19 screening of their athletes and staff.
* Team camps should be set up along the starting line area, first come first served. There is plenty of room for only 9 schools to set up their camps without any crowding.
* Spectators are requested to refrain from visiting team camps and are expected to observe social distancing as they view the races.
Schedule of Events
* Course Opens/Packet Pick-up: 3:00 pm
* Coaches Meeting: 3:30 pm
* Girls Race: 5:30 pm
* Boys Race: 6:05 pm
* Awards available for pick-up: 6:45 pm
* Trophy for 1st place team in each race.
This is the same course that was used for the New World Fall Spectacular, and it will also be used for the 2A Region 1 Championship Meet.
Timing by 1st Place Sports
Contact Information- Meet Director
* Dustin Clark- email@example.com
Cross Country Coaches
Men - William Beaumont - firstname.lastname@example.org
Women - Mark Durr - email@example.com