Entrepreneurship 8-Day Summer Camp
8 Days - From 9AM - 4PM
May 31 - June 3, 2022 (Tuesday to Friday) &
June 5 - June 9, 2022 (Monday to Thursday)
Florida State College at Jacksonville - Nassau Campus
Red Bean - Nassau Technical Career Center
76346 William Burgess Boulevard
Yulee, Florida 32097
Florida State College at Jacksonville, Nassau County School District, and Duval County Public Schools were awarded a competitive grant to increase the awareness of entrepreneurship across our area. The 2022 Entrepreneur Summer Program will be available to approximately 50 current 7th through 11th grade students. The camp is FREE; however, $75 is required to cover lunch and breakfast fees. Food items are not allowed to be covered under the grant. We have partnered with Nassau County 4-H and the Institute for Enterprise to offer a top-notch experience for campers.
Tentative Camp Activities/Topics:
- Visit Local Business Owners (Brocks Landscaping, Franklin Equipment, Bo & Mikes Detail, Fast Signs, Spinner's Pizza & Pasta, & More)
- Entrepreneur Guest Speakers (Photographer, Mobile Business Owners, Author of $1,000 Start-Ups - Leah Ward-Lee, & More)
- Prepare lunches and learn basic culinary skills and food portion pricing formulas.
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Basic Financial Literacy
- Marketing Basics
- Design Signage & Materials (Logo, A-Frame Poster, Business Card, & Flyers)
Space is limited to the first 50 students that preregister at the link above,
pay the $75 meal charge, and submit the paper packet before May 15, 2022!
These items must be completed to finalize your registration:
Paper Registration Packet (PDF)
(Notary Required & Must Be Dropped Off - Details Provided In Document)