It is our goal to use technology as a tool that will enhance teaching and learning in the classroom.
The responsibilities of Technology Systems Department are:
- District's Wide Area Network
- District's wired and wireless network
- District's datacenter operations
- G-Suite/Chromebook management
- Device deployment
- Repair and troubleshooting of network, server and computer issues.
- User provisioning and account management.
- Single Sign-On integration with third-party vendors
- Data Loss Prevention and Vendor Risk Assessment
- Advise on appropriate technology hardware and software
- Configure and install technology hardware and software.
- Firewall/Content Filter Management
- Disaster Recovery