TO REGISTER FOR YOUR NEXT FLVS FLEX COURSE
For any assistance needed regarding registration, please contact our Customer Care Center at 407.513.3587 anytime 8am-8pm EST.
Register for courses inside your Student Account
1. Login to your account at www.flvs.net > LOGIN > FLVS FLEX
2. On top blue tabs select “Courses” >> “Request New Courses”
3. Follow the steps as guide to choose your class(es)
1. When enrolling for a full 1.0 course - be sure to select both segment 1 and 2 so as to ensure you are assigned to the same teacher for both semesters.
The teacher will activate segment 1, and once completed, will then activate segment
2.When selecting the servicing school choose Florida Virtual School.
TO CREATE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
1. Please click on the following link to add your students to your current parent/guardian account https://vsa.flvs.net/Registration/GuardianApplication.aspx?pageID=141&AID=273&fn=Apply-for-Parent-Guardian-Account
2. An additional window will open and ask “Do you have a Parent/Guardian username and password already?”
3. Select “NO” and click “Submit”
4. You will need your student’s username and password to complete your registration.
TO APPROVE COURSES
Parent Must approve the courses online
1. Login to your parent account at www.flvs.net > LOGIN > FLVS Flex
2. Once inside - -scroll down right above the course boxes and click the blue button [APPROVE] THEN in the pop up window click “all course segments” >> approve.
Please Note – Students will not be placed into their requested courses without completion of all items above.
Once the registration is completed - - the student will be assigned to teachers within 1-10 days of your chosen preferred start date.
As soon as assigned to a teacher, students will have immediate access via a button that will appear [COURSE]. Students may begin working [MODULE 1/LESSONS 1-3].
Once inside the course, you will note on the course announcement page the Teacher’s Name and Contact Information. Within 12-24 hours of being assigned, the student and parent will also receive an email with the teacher’s contact information. At that point, call the teacher to complete a Welcome Call. Welcome Calls must be completed with each instructor within 7 days of being assigned. Failure to complete the welcome call will result in auto-removal from the course.