Nassau County School District (NCSD) uses Parentlink Notification System to send important information to families through phone calls, email, and text messages.
- General school news and updates are shared by phone call, email, and text message.
- Urgent information is shared by phone call.
I am not receiving phone calls, texts, and email messages. How do I sign up?
Parent/Guardian contact information is uploaded from the NCSD student information system, Focus, each morning. If you are not receiving messages, contact your student’s school to verify and/or update your contact information.
NOTE: The school district does not pay for your text message fees that may be charged for sending or receiving text messages. Check with your wireless carrier for possible charges.
Here are opt-out/unsubscribe/resubscribe instructions -
Per FCC regulations, users have the ability to opt out of receiving routine notifications from the campus/district.
Please note: In the event of an emergency, opt-out preferences will be ignored by the notification system. Users who have opted out of routine notifications will still receive emergency notifications.
Users can opt out of (unsubscribe):
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)".
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680".
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into (resubscribe):
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out.