300 hour Summer VPK program:
WHO MAY ATTEND: Children who are or will be 5 years old by Sept. 1st AND who have NOT attended either a private or public school VPK program during this school year.
WHAT: 2022-2023 – Summer Program
WHEN: April 24 – 28, 2023
WHERE: Online registration at: www.ECS4KIDS.org/vpk_registration
**After registering with ECS, please register directly at the Nassau County School Board Office of Elementary Education at 1201 Atlantic Ave., Fernandina Beach, FL 32034.
- Verification of physical address (example: rent receipt, mortgage deed)
- Child’s official birth certificate (child must be 5 yrs old on or before Sept. 1st)
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization record
- Health examination certificate
- Episcopal VPK Certificate of Eligibility
Information you want to know:
What are the dates? June 5 – July 26, 2023 (30 days) Monday - Thursday
Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Location of Program: Wildlight Elementary
Is transportation provided? No
Is attendance for the total program required? Yes, there is a maximum allowable absence.
Will meals be provided? Yes, breakfast and lunch will be provided, the same as during the regular school year.
For additional information, please call 904-491-9885.