300 hour Summer VPK program:
WHO MAY ATTEND: Children who are or will be 5 years old by Sept. 1st AND who have NOT attended either a private or public school VPK program during this school year.
WHAT: 2018-2019 – Summer Program
WHEN: April 22 – 26, 2019
WHERE: Online registration at: www.ECS4KIDS.org/vpk_registration
**After registering with ECS, please register directly at the Nassau County School Board Office of Elementary Education at
1201 Atlantic Ave., Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
1. Verification of physical address (example: rent receipt, mortgage deed)
- Child’s official birth certificate (child must be 5 yrs old on or before Sept. 1st)
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization record
- Health examination certificate
- Episcopal VPK Certificate of Eligibility
Information you want to know:
What are the dates? June 10 – July 31, 2019 (30 days) Monday - Thursday
Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Location of Program: Wildlight Elementary School
Is transportation provided? No
Is attendance for the total program required? Yes, there is a maximum allowable absence.
Will meals be provided? Yes, breakfast and lunch will be provided, the same as during the regular school year.
For additional information, please call 904-491-9885.