The Nassau County School District and the Nassau Teachers Association collectively bargain salaries on an annual basis. If you are newly hired in the district, or are returning following a break in service, the following Entry Level Salary Schedules will apply.
- Entry Level Salary Schedule 196 Days
- Entry Level Salary Schedule 206 Days (Elementary Guidance)
- Entry Level Salary Schedule 216 Days (Secondary Guidance & 11-Month Instructional)
- Entry Level Salary Schedule 260 Days
- Entry Level Salary Schedule 196 Days (School Psychologists)
- Entry Level Salary Schedule 260 Days (School Psychologists)
Supplements for advanced degrees for instructional personnel employed on or after July 1, 2011 shall be awarded only if the advanced degree is in an area reflected on the Florida Professional Educators or Temporary Certificate. Please refer to the New Hire Instructional Advanced Degree Salary Supplement Pay Worksheet for details.